spoil piles at north slip

simon sprackling
I noticed Tim kicking a couple of spoil piles at the top of north Slip , i could probably level move them if
it would help . Simon S

Re: spoil piles at north slip

Alan & Julia
Hi Simon, worth checking with Chris B as he generally coordinates the clean-up prior to our events - sounds a good idea to me though.

A.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: spoil piles at north slip

Martin Evans
Hi Simon

We were all discussing this last as it has to be levelled to put a marquee on. Myself and Patrick were going to attack it with a mattock and rakes, if you have something better please let me know.

Regards

Martin

Re: spoil piles at north slip

Natalie
Thanks guys that is much appreciated as the Copeland scoring team would prefer to be brought forward in the hope that nobody steps in front of them during the racing so leveling that area would be very helpful.
Thanks for all you time and efforts.... lots to do.

Re: spoil piles at north slip

jax sprackling
ok will nip over with mini digger today ,
Simon

Re: spoil piles at north slip

simon sprackling
All done

Re: spoil piles at north slip

Martin Evans
Well done Simon. I've been labouring all week so I wasn't exactly looking forward to moving all that as it seemed rock hard.

Thanks

Martin

Re: spoil piles at north slip

GREAT JOB everyone thank you very impressed and most importantly LOTS more room for everyone

Re: spoil piles at north slip

Hi Simon, Thank you so much , A great job.

Re: spoil piles at north slip

Adam
Great job Simon! Was very impressed last night when I went down, club owes you a beer I think (but after the racing this time )
Club Chairman