"The Cats Away" - Ladies Training - 15/16 June

"The Cats Away" - Ladies Training - 15/16 June

Paula Bray
Hi guys sorry to have missed this weekends activities - as the Cat is away next weekend I am organising ladies training - so any kittens up for the usual 9.30 am on Saturday and 8.00am on Sunday.  Please respond to post and I will confirm by end of the week!

Miss you already Eithne!

Re: "The Cats Away" - Ladies Training - 15/16 June

Andrew & Debbie B
Hi Paula,

Yes pls 8 AM Sunday for Debbie.

Re: "The Cats Away" - Ladies Training - 15/16 June

Shelley
Sorry, away in the SCILLIES!!!

(It's my turn...)

Re: "The Cats Away" - Ladies Training - 15/16 June

SarahH
Hi
I came to Sunday's training at 8am last week. My first ever row, it was brilliant. If you have any spaces available I would really love to be able to come. I appreciate that it is a training session and others have priority but thought I would ask in case you have any spaces.
Thanks
Sarah Sweatman

Re: "The Cats Away" - Ladies Training - 15/16 June

Paula Bray
Glad you enjoyed it - am sure it won't be a problem as several of the regular ladies are away but will confirm at the end of the week Sarah!

Re: "The Cats Away" - Ladies Training - 15/16 June

Dont rub it in!

Re: "The Cats Away" - Ladies Training - 15/16 June

Paula
I would like to row on Saturday please.

Re: "The Cats Away" - Ladies Training - 15/16 June

Hi Paula, kindly include the up and coming Amber for both Saturday and Sunday , come on girls we have a regatta next week .  I am happy to cox if you need anybody to make up the numbers on sat or sunday.

Re: "The Cats Away" - Ladies Training - 15/16 June

Katherine West
Hi Paula

Could you put me down for Sunday at 8 please :-)

Re: "The Cats Away" - Ladies Training - 15/16 June

Ruth Colenso
Can I row Sunday morning
Ruth- I think I might have booked on the rowing diary
Rutg

Re: "The Cats Away" - Ladies Training - 15/16 June - Scores on the doors!

Hi Ladies - looks as though we have a full boat for Sunday but may need to combine with the men on Saturday.

For Sunday at 8.00am I have me (Paula), Katharine, Suzannah, Amber, Debbie, Sarah & Ruth.  If needed would any of this crew be willing to make up numbers in a 9.30 row with the men?

For Saturday - I have requests from Natalie (for 8.00am only), Amber, Carole and me again.  If Saturday does go ahead it will be at 8.00am - does that change the postion at all?

Lets take it that Sunday morning is fixed and Saturday morning yet to be confirmed.