first time in a gig

Rayner
Hello,

I have been lucky enough to have a couple of turns in the cutter Sallyport recently and also a blast in a Tyhphi during the past couple of sundays. I enjoyed this and am now keen to try my hand at rowing a gig.

I am not available to row this coming weekend (6-7th) but could make it down  one evening next week. I would be grateful if anyone could let me know when would be a good time for me to come down and try my hand.

All the best, Rayner

Re: first time in a gig

robina and chris
Hello Rayner, The only evening planned for rowing next week is Fri.
Paula will be posting about that early next week. Otherwise it would be next weekend,
Hope that helps.

Re: first time in a gig

Shelley
Hi Rayner,

I was Beachmaster on Sunday's row and it was great to meet you then. I'm delighted to hear you're going to come and try the Gig and hope there is a row to suit you soon if Friday evening doesn't work.

Cheers,
Shelley

Re: first time in a gig

Rayner
Hi Robina and Shelley,

thank you both for replying to my post. I am unable to row this friday or the coming weekend but shall make up for it in the coming weeks. In the meantime I shall keep my eyes on the blog to fsee when I can next come.

Thanks again, Rayner