all seats now taken - 2 seats available on Saturday - 1x Men's & 1x Ladies' training

all seats now taken - 2 seats available on Saturday - 1x Men's & 1x Ladies' training

Anita
This post was updated on .
Please sign up below for either of the empty seats

now taken: row @ 8.45am Ladies' training  - Steve H.

now taken: row @ 8.45am Men's training - Les G

Thank you.

Anita

Re: 2 seats available on Saturday - 1x Men's & 1x Ladies' training

les goodall
Hi Anita,
Can I fill a space on Saturday please. 😄

Re: 2 seats available on Saturday - 1x Men's & 1x Ladies' training

Anita
Hi Les,

the spot in the men's training row is all yours.

Anita

Re: 2 seats available on Saturday - 1x Men's & 1x Ladies' training

les goodall
Ta.

Re: 2 seats available on Saturday - 1x Men's & 1x Ladies' training - 1 seat now taken

Steve Harvey
If there is a seat available still, I can row. Doesn't matter when.

cheers

Steve

Re: 2 seats available on Saturday - 1x Men's & 1x Ladies' training - 1 seat now taken

Anita
Steve,

Excellent, you are booked in for the 8:45am row with the ladies.

Thank you.

Anita

Re: 2 seats available on Saturday - 1x Men's & 1x Ladies' training - 1 seat now taken

Steve Harvey
Thanks Anita