Yellow no 3&5 oars - new leathers needed

Yellow no 3&5 oars - new leathers needed

Lance
There are holes in the leathers of both 3&5. I’m sorry but both follow my using them!

Re: Yellow no 3&5 oars - new leathers needed

MtB⚓️
Ok Lance, can you check the thole pins are all smooth, we are getting a lot of leather damage just now.

Re: Yellow no 3&5 oars - new leathers needed

Clare Gibbs
No spare new leathers. Order placed with PB 29th Nov.

Re: Yellow no 3&5 oars - new leathers needed

These Yellow oars will be repaired in Jan when the leathers arrive, please don’t use them in the mean time.
MtB