🚀Yard Work🤔

MtB Sermon:
I had a tidy up in the yard tonight, filled a rubbish bin with plastic debris and bottles from our little corner.
I’ve marked the trailers with gig names to prevent confusion.
Can we put Spirit on her correct new trailer on Sat or Sun please.
If you see a splodge of pink washable paint on a bit of kit that’s broken it means I’m aware of it!
Please arrange the oars in alternate 3’s opposite to the ones a rack above and below? This is to prevent blade clashes.
Ask me if you’re unsure of the mansplanation!

Re: 🚀Yard Work🤔

MtB⚓️
Updated photos