XMAS JUST ROW Thu 19th check in morning if row is going ahead

XMAS JUST ROW Thu 19th check in morning if row is going ahead

XMAS JUST ROW SESSIONS(Xmas Hats!!!!) - LETS BRING MULLED WINE/PROSCECCO AND MINCE PIES TO ENJOY!

Open to anyone from Ladies, Mens and Intermediate Training. These will not be coached rows but will be led by a competent cox.  We would ask that you have had at least a few sessions at Intermediate level though as we don't want any injuries!  Unlike our social rows, we won’t be going off for lunch or coffee anywhere.  It’s just an opportunity to get outside, keep fit on the water and enjoy the company of your fellow giggers. Talking will be permitted, perhaps even encouraged ! We plan to hold the sessions at roughly the same time every week, come rain or shine (unless conditions are considered by the rowing captains to be unsafe in which case we would have to cancel). We will plan to be out on the water for an hour minimum - this can be flexible depending on who is in the boat.
Please sign up below if you can make either session and let us know if the times suit you or not as we can go with the majority. We have made the sessions earlier next week to see how it goes. The first 6 to post will be included with a reserve list. Commitment is important so we can go out with full crew and at present it will be just one boat.

If you would prefer a different day or time, please say, as long as a competent cox is available, more sessions can be arranged.  Thanks  Robina, Jackie and Bev xxx

Wednesday 18th Dec 10am FULL  -  Robina(cox)
Douglas(cox)
Mary
Derek
Anita
Sue
Clair F

Esme reserve, Eimear reserve

Thursday 19th Dec 10am FULL   - Robina(cox)
Andrew(cox)
Simon
Liz
Derek
Anita
Martin N

Esme reserve, Eimear reserve

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec or another day? Please read post and add your names below.

Andrew Berry
Ooooo yes please Jackie - Thursday for me. Debbie can't make either day.

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec or another day? Please read post and add your names below.

Clair Fennessy
Hi there Weds please x

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec or another day? Please read post and add your names below.

Yes please for Thursday.

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec or another day? Please read post and add your names below.

Hello Jackie. Wednesday please for Mary and me. I can also do Thursday. Thanks Derek W.

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec 10am ? or another day? Please read post and add your names below.

I can do Thursday (I hope)

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec 10am ? or another day? Please read post and add your names below.

anitapreston
Wed and Thurs for me. Thanks

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec 10am ? or another day? Please read post and add your names below.

I can do Thurs
Wed is a maybe at present

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec 10am ? or another day? Please read post and add your names below.

Sue Loveridge
Wednesday for me please.  Sue

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec 10am ? or another day? Please read post and add your names below.

Rob Burnfield
Loved today, but can’t do next week unfortunately because of appointments and work.

Rob

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec 10am ? or another day? Please read post and add your names below.

That's a shame Rob but never mind as we will look forward to lots more lovely rows in the New Year.
If I don't see you I hope you have a lovely Xmas and New Year break
Jackie

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec 10am ? or another day? Please read post and add your names below.

Rob Burnfield
Thank you, Jackie.

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec 10am ? or another day? Please read post and add your names below.

douglas smith

  wednesday for me please

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec 10am ? or another day? Please read post and add your names below.

Simon Hughes
Thursday is best for me please but may be able to do Wed if needed or both.

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec 10am ? or another day? Please read post and add your names below.

Martin N
I can do Wed or Thur but not both please.
I would prefer Wed if possible.
ATB Martin N

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec 10am ? or another day? Please read post and add your names below.

Simon -  I know you would rather Thursday but that is already full and so shall I put you down for Wednesday - please confirm if that is going to be suitable and if not I will offer that slot to Martin N as first reserve.

Martin -  Sorry but it looks like both days are now full but I will put you down as first reserve for both.

Jackie

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec 10am ? or another day? Please read post and add your names below.

Ephillips
I would love to do one of these sessions if a space becomes available please- Esme

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec 10am Both FULL please post for reserves or 2nd boat

eimearoc
Hey,
On a rare chance that is, I can do Wed or Thurs next week, can go as passenger to look after the prosecco if needs be. Can you add me to the reserve list 😁,

Thanks
Eimear

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec 10am Both FULL please post for reserves or 2nd boat

Simon Hughes
So I have answered Clair's post to swap with her...So Claire Rows Wed and I Thurs.. thanks

Re: XMAS JUST ROW Wed 18th/Thu 19th Dec 10am Both FULL please post for reserves or 2nd boat

Thanks Simon
I have dropped out of Thursday and Martin N is now in my place
Jackie
12