XMAS AUCTION PAYMENTS - REMINDER - PLEASE PAY BY 31st JAN

XMAS AUCTION PAYMENTS - REMINDER - PLEASE PAY BY 31st JAN

BevW
Hi,
Please could I ask everyone who won items at the Silent Auction to make payment to the club account by the end of this month.  It is our financial year end on 31st Jan so it helps me a lot if you can get the payment in before then!!

If anyone needs to know how much they owe, just ask either myself or Sharon.

Many thanks to those that have already paid.

Thanks

Bev

Re: XMAS AUCTION PAYMENTS - REMINDER - PLEASE PAY BY 31st JAN

BevW
..

Re: XMAS AUCTION PAYMENTS - REMINDER - PLEASE PAY BY 31st JAN

BevW
..

Re: XMAS AUCTION PAYMENTS - REMINDER - PLEASE PAY BY 31st JAN

Rachel Norris
Bev I'm pretty sure I owe £150 but I can't remember if I've already paid. Coukd you possibly check and let me know please?

Re: XMAS AUCTION PAYMENTS - REMINDER - PLEASE PAY BY 31st JAN

Mandy kind
Hi Bev
I owe £70 for the hamper of beers, please could you give me the bank details, so I can make a payment.
Thank you so much
Mandy K