Working on HoH all day if anyone can come?☔️

Working on HoH all day if anyone can come?☔️

MtB⚓️
All reliefs welcome!

Re: Working on HoH all day if anyone can come?☔️

BevW
I'll come down Matt if there is stuff that I can do.
See you in a bit

Re: Working on HoH all day if anyone can come?☔️

Hi Matt , Change of plan , will be there at 1.15 with hot cross buns and paintbrush.

Re: Working on HoH all day if anyone can come?☔️

Thanks today for rucking up and finishing HoH’s sanding!
Brian, Rachel, Steve, Greg, Jackie, Adam, Bev, Patrick and MtB....

Jackie is popping back on Saturday to finish hoovering up, we’ve done some of it. A brush in conjunction with the vac will help.
I repainted where the sign writing is going and touched up the rails a bit.

Good luck with the varnish, I’m sure she will continue to be kind on the eyes!

Re: Working on HoH all day if anyone can come?☔️

Thank you Matt .