Women's training 13/14 July

Eithne
Please let me know if you're up or this weekend. As I missed out last week, I'm putting myself down for both!

Re: Women's training 13/14 July

Sheila Tidd
Yes please I’d like to row on Sunday 8am
Sheila

Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 10:34 PM
Subject: Women's training 13/14 July

Please let me know if you're up or this weekend. As I missed out last week, I'm putting myself down for both!

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Women-s-training-13-14-July-tp966.html

Re: Women's training 13/14 July

Ruth Colenso
Saturday morning please - ruth

Re: Women's training 13/14 July

Katherine West
Hello!

Can I please row on Saturday and Sunday please :-)

Thank you

Katherine

Re: Women's training 13/14 July

Yes please for both though will have a 10 year old passenger/trainee cox.  If too many let me know and I will be first to drop out!

Re: Women's training 13/14 July

I would like to row Saturday and Sunday please.

Re: Women's training 13/14 July

SarahH
Please count me in for Saturday morning. Thanks

Re: confirmed women's training 13/14 July

Saturday row
Ruth
Katherine
Paula
Sarah
Molly as passenger / support cox
So space for one more.

Sunday row
Sheila
Katherine
Paula
Molly passenger / support cox
So space for two more

Please let me know if any issues with above

Thanks a mil

Eithne