Wishing our Juniors GOOD LUCK for their exam results

Wishing our Juniors GOOD LUCK for their exam results

Jackie Tutt
Wishing good luck to all our wonderful Juniors as they eagerly await their results this year.
Our U18s await their A Level results tomorrow and our U16s have another week until their GCSE results are out next Thursday.
Hope you get what you wish for after all your hard work and effort over the last couple of years, and we look forward to hearing about your decisions and aspirations for your exciting future.
We are very proud of all of you
Jackie and the Junior Team xxx