Weymouth Update - Breaking News

Alan & Julia

For all you intrepid souls who were looking forward to Weymouth's friendly regatta next Saturday, only to have your hopes of glory dashed with the news that it was cancelled - put aside your frustration and invest all that pent up energy into a little domestic racing instead.

The plan - albeit in it's infancy - is to have a bit of fun racing in the afternoon followed by a tincture or two in the Royal Oak.

Let me know if you'd like to join in.

Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Weymouth Update - Breaking News

Steve Bignell
Count me in

Steve B

On 23 Sep 2013, at 19:44, "Alan Robinson [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

For all you intrepid souls who were looking forward to Weymouth's friendly regatta next Saturday, only to have your hopes of glory dashed with the news that it was cancelled - put aside your frustration and invest all that pent up energy into a little domestic racing instead.

The plan - albeit in it's infancy - is to have a bit of fun racing in the afternoon followed by a tincture or two in the Royal Oak.

Let me know if you'd like to join in.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Weymouth-Update-Breaking-News-tp1681.html

Re: Weymouth Update - Breaking News

Martin
I'm up for it.

Martin

Re: Weymouth Update - Breaking News

Sounds interesting!

Re: Weymouth Update - Breaking News

Wouldn't miss it ! or the Pub afterwards.

Re: Weymouth Update - Breaking News

Hi Alan
please count me in.  However I urgently need a general idea of the time frames as I am on duty and had stood down the cover I arranged for Weymouth.  So to reinstate I need to have an idea of time as soon as you know please.
Many thanks.

Re: Weymouth Update - Breaking News

Alan & Julia
We're thinking mid to late afternoon to catch as much of the tide as possible - probably 16.00hrs or thereabouts for a couple of hours.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Weymouth Update - Breaking News

John E
Hi Alan
Will probably be knackered from the morning's training but will go for it anyway! Drinks after sounds great.
Thank you, regards John

Re: Weymouth Update - Breaking News

Steve R-G
Im up for that:-)

Steve R-G

Re: Weymouth Update - Breaking News

Thanks Alan the sooner the better for me as I am afraid I HAVE to leave at 17:45 at the lastest so any races after that I cannot do.  Apologies.
Means I will miss out on drinks too - sorry!
Nx

Re: Weymouth Update - Breaking News

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Weymouth Update - Breaking News

At the moment have myself, Paula, robina and nat