Weymouth Regatta

robina and chris
Weymouth have had to postpone their Regatta on 28th Sept. Sorry folks!

This is because the Newquay Men's final was postponed at the weekend
and has been moved to 28th, most of the clubs due to come to Weymouth will now
be going to Newquay.
Hopefully thay are re-scheduling for the 12th Oct, so keep the date free!
I shall let you all know as soon as we have confirmation from Weymouth.

Re: Weymouth Regatta

Alan & Julia
Huge disappointment in the Robinson household and I'm sure elsewhere, so why don't we have a day of "Domestic " Gig Racing?

What about it guys?

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Weymouth Regatta

John E
Re Alan's proposal, I'd be up for it! John E

Re: Weymouth Regatta

High tide at 18.30  3.7 mtrs  and neap tides so should be able to launch from the north Slipway most of the time as tide does not fall below 2.2 mtrs during the day. Suggest  you put something together with the rowing captains and coaching team Alan.

Re: Weymouth Regatta

Glynn
Be rude not to seeing as I have arranged for the day off - and after a week away in Sussex dealing with protesters a breath of fresh air will be most welcome! I'll see what Adele thinks.

Re: Weymouth Regatta

Yes great idea!
Best check with Alan Bridle about HoH ?