Weymouth Regatta Saturday 25th May advance planning

Weymouth Regatta Saturday 25th May advance planning

Kath
We will be participating in this one day event.

1. We will need to make provision for someone to tow our gig to Weymouth. Can you please let me know if you are available to tow.

2. Kindly email the respective rowing captains Eithne and Chris B to confirm your availability to row in this event in order that team selection training can be arranged with identified crews before we go.

Re: Weymouth Regatta Saturday 25th May advance planning

Andrew & Debbie B
Brian,

Sorry both of us are away that weekend.

A&D

Re: Weymouth Regatta Saturday 25th May advance planning

Errolg
Hi Brian,

You can put me down but I may be travelling down with my own car as I may be staying in Weymouth but that may change.

Cheers Errol

Re: Weymouth Regatta Saturday 25th May advance planning

Alan & Julia
Hi Brian,

As I'm suffering from Scillies withdrawal symptoms, please put me down to row.

Looking forward to meeting up with our new friends along the coast.

Cheers,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Weymouth Regatta Saturday 25th May advance planning

Martin
Please also count me in

Re: Weymouth Regatta Saturday 25th May advance planning

Jonathan Rowlands
Just checked with "the boss" and although we are going on holiday that weekend I can make the regatta, so count me in!
I'll have to leave straight after racing.

Re: Weymouth Regatta Saturday 25th May advance planning

So ladies currently we have Katherine, Carole, moi..... Any more ladies up for it? Weymouth was great last time and after Scillies should be even better. Please let me know if you're interested. X

Re: Weymouth Regatta Saturday 25th May advance planning

Please add Paul West and myself for the Regatta at weymouth .
Best wishes brian

Re: Weymouth Regatta Saturday 25th May advance planning

Shelley
Sorry guys, I have an LAR client that day and so can't make it to Weymouth with you. :(

Have fun!

Re: Weymouth Regatta Saturday 25th May advance planning

Colin has come to our rescue and will loan his land rover to Chris Bream who will tow our gig to weymouth
.thank you Colin you have saved us again ,