Weymouth Men's Training

robina and chris
Chris partridge has offerd to run a training session, either Wed or Thurs evening.
Get back asap if you're available.

Re: Weymouth Men's Training

Alan & Julia
Can do Thursday evening.

Alan R.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Weymouth Men's Training

will keep you posted Alan, at present it will be Wed as Mike can row and tow

Re: Weymouth Men's Training

Alan Harding
Thursday is good for me. Sorry I cannot do this Wednesday

Alan H

Re: Weymouth Men's Training

Alan Harding
Ahh I just noticed its Weymouth training which I'm not going to, but still can fill in if needed for any training on Thursday.

Re: Weymouth Men's Training

Martin
Can do Wednesday, and Thursday if after 19.00.

Martin

Re: Weymouth Men's Training

Jonathan Rowlands
I can make Wednesday if after 7pm.  I am on call this week so will have to have my phone on if that ok?

Re: Weymouth Men's Training

I can come along on wednesday cant do thursday.

Re: Weymouth Men's Training

Chris Partridge
Administrator
OK the session will be tonight at 19.00 if enough people sign up by 18.00.
So far we have:
Mike
Jonathan
Brian
Me

Re: Weymouth Men's Training

Alan & Julia
If after 19.00hrs, I can do this evening (Wed) - have you missed Martin?

Cheers,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Weymouth Men's Training

Ok we have a crew of 6 for 7pm, Brian,Jonathan,Martin.Mike (towing) Alan R, Chris B
Chris P (cox).Those who can  meet in the compound 6.45.