Weymouth Ladies

robina and chris
Chris P has offered to do a training session Wed or Thurs evening, anyone available?

Re: Weymouth Ladies

Paula Bray
Hi Robina - I am not going to Weymouth but I could help out Wed evening if needed but Thursday would be a bit of a push!

Re: Weymouth Ladies

Shelley
Not going to Weymouth but very happy to fill a seat to make up a boat if necessary. :o)

Re: Weymouth Ladies

thanks girls, we're ok for tonight,may need help tomorrow, will let you know.
thanks. Chris B

Re: Weymouth Ladies

Ok if needed you might want to text me for tomorrow - am working in Salisbury and it looks as though it might be a late one - so best go for shelley first!

Re: Weymouth Ladies

Training not on Paula, thanks anyway.