Weekend rowing sessions April 13th and 14th

Weekend rowing sessions April 13th and 14th

Brian
Dear Giggers, we will resume our normal Scilly  teams and club training rows this coming weekend , we have reserved Berth C32 for the overnight stay on Saturday to reduce the need for towing and to provide everybody with the maximum time on the water. The barrier and pontoon entry code is 1026A and the Toilets and Showers are 7712A. Pin money of £ 2 per day will apply.

Session One. Scillies team training with Chris P.

Saturday 8.15 for 8.30 launch from main slipway  return to Berth C32 return at 10.15 am

Session  Two  Club Members training  launch from Berth C32 at  10.30 am return at 12 midday

The Gig is available from 12 midday  on Berth C32 for the use of members who consider themselves and their Gig Club Crew to be competemt

Session Three  Scillies Team Training  with Chris P.
Sunday 8.30 launch from Berth C32

Session Four   Club Members Training Launch from Berth C32 at 10.30am and finish  at midday and return gig via slipway to the red compound.
Have Fun.
Brian

   Please book via the booking system using the link below.

      https://bookwhen.com/langstonecuttersgigclub

Re: Weekend rowing sessions April 13th and 14th

robina and chris
Brian, I have booked for Chris and I for both Sat and Sun 8.30.
Happy to give up one session if booking is oversubscribed.

Re: Weekend rowing sessions April 13th and 14th

Brian
Ok thanks Robina .
Brian

On Apr 9, 2013, at 7:18 PM, "robina & chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Brian, I have booked for Chris and I for both Sat and Sun 8.30.
Happy to give up one session if booking is oversubscribed.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Weekend-rowing-sessions-April-13th-and-14th-tp350p352.html
To unsubscribe from Weekend rowing sessions April 13th and 14th, click here.

Re: Weekend rowing sessions April 13th and 14th

Alan & Julia
Hi Brian,

Unfortunately we're up in London this weekend so I'll not be available for training.

Hope the weather holds,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

To unsubscribe from Weekend rowing sessions April 13th and 14th, click here.

Re: Weekend rowing sessions April 13th and 14th

Chris Partridge
Hi all,
Due to the dreaded matinees, I will be taking a cross-Channel crew out tomorrow and your coach at this session will be M. Gilbert Esq, who says he has a lot to share from Weymouth!

Chris

Re: Weekend rowing sessions April 13th and 14th

Mike Gilbert
Team, I have swapped with Chris P as Coach for the Saturday 08.30 Scillies training session... Is that OK? Mike

Re: Weekend rowing sessions April 13th and 14th

Brian
Hi Mike . Thats fine ,Natalie is down to tow and the crew will meet at the Gig for 8.15 . Session two will start from Berth C32
Best wishes
Brian

On Apr 12, 2013, at 8:56 AM, "Mike Gilbert [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Team, I have swapped with Chris P as Coach for the Saturday 08.30 Scillies training session... Is that OK? Mike

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Weekend-rowing-sessions-April-13th-and-14th-tp350p373.html
To unsubscribe from Weekend rowing sessions April 13th and 14th, click here.
NAML