Weekend row Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th February

Weekend row Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th February

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Weekend row Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th February

Brian
Dear Giggers
Thank you for your emailed bookings the following crews are established, all rowing out from Northney Marina.
Pin money of £2 per day will apply.

Saturday 16th February

Session 1    10.am till 11.30am

Team Captain Errol
Katherine
Alan R
Karen Walker (taster)
Andrew
Brian
Space for one more rower , but we still go

Session 2.    12.00 till 1.30 pm

Team Captain Errol
Katherine
Ian
Paula
PLUS HOPEFULLY A WILLING EXTRA ROWER FROM SESSION 1but we still go

Sunday 17th February

Session 3        10.00 till 11.30am

Team Captain Eithne
Paul W
Katherine
Alan R
Alex
Andrew
Debbie (beginner)

We will be using Spirit of Langstone for all rowing sessions. She will be already on the water for both sessions on Saturday but will need to be launched from the slipway on Sunday, collecting her from the marinas overnight storage park.
We have no reserve rowers, so it is important that you turn up at the stated times please.
Kindly reply by return if for any reason you are unable to row
Westbrian@me.com.   and mobile. 07713987590
It is looking dry and sunny, lets have fun on the water.
Brian