Weekend Rowing Update Saturday june 29th and Sunday June 30th

Weekend Rowing Update Saturday june 29th and Sunday June 30th

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Weekend Rowing Update Saturday june 29th and Sunday June 30th

Eithne
Current list for 10am row on Saturday (please arrive 10 mins prior we will leave from C40)
Mike
Shelley
Sarah

Current List for Sunday 8am (again please arrive 10 mins prior we will leave at 8 from C40)
Suzannah
Alex
Eithne
Sarah

So any changes to above please let me know, currently 1 space on sat and 2 on sun including a passenger

Re: Weekend Rowing Update Saturday june 29th and Sunday June 30th

We  have spaces in the Open row at 9.30 am Sunday , please enter new names here please.