Weekend Rowing Schedule Saturday 23rd March and Sunday 24th March

Weekend Rowing Schedule Saturday 23rd March and Sunday 24th March

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule Saturday 23rd March and Sunday 24th March

Andrew & Debbie B
Hi Brian,
Debbie for Sat 10.30 am till 12 midday please
Both of us for Sun 10.30 am till 12 midday

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule Saturday 23rd March and Sunday 24th March

Brian
Your places booked, many thanks,Andrew and Debbie
Brian

On Mar 17, 2013, at 7:53 PM, "Andrew & Debbie B [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian,
Debbie for Sat 10.30 am till 12 midday please
Both of us for Sun 10.30 am till 12 midday

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule Saturday 23rd March and Sunday 24th March

June
Hi Brian,

Marion and I would like to book for the 8.30 and 10.30 sessions on Sunday please.

Thanks very much.

June

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule Saturday 23rd March and Sunday 24th March

Hi Brian
thanks for this.  Please can I book on Saturday morning for Scilly training.

Out of interest does this mean the time slots for Scilly training of 14:30 on Sundays are no longer?
Or is this just a one off change?
I ask as that time suits me more, and both options here are not great so I need to know if this likely to remain the case.  I appreciate it will be very difficult to suit everyone all of the time.  I had made arrangements for the 14:30 on Sunday but need to know if that is no longer.

Many thanks

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule Saturday 23rd March and Sunday 24th March

Natalie
Hi Brian
I have just had a thought I may be able to do Sunday if it is likely that we go as far as HISC and I can be dropped off before 10am... just incase you are short of people.

Regards Natalie

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule Saturday 23rd March and Sunday 24th March

Hi Natalie, Thank you for your  email , you are in Saturdays Scilly Training, i was asked to step up the number of scilly training sessions and up till now we have got away with a Saturday overnight berth to avoid having to find a member willing to tow boats in and out of the water at the end of each row.
The Marina have today advised me that overnight berthing needs to be vacated by 12 midday and not at 2.30 or later as was the case today.
It is likely that we will use this revised timetable till we get our launching dollies and can use the alternative slipway.
Brian

On Mar 17, 2013, at 9:18 PM, "Natalie [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian
thanks for this.  Please can I book on Saturday morning for Scilly training.

Out of interest does this mean the time slots for Scilly training of 14:30 on Sundays are no longer?
Or is this just a one off change?
I ask as that time suits me more, and both options here are not great so I need to know if this likely to remain the case.  I appreciate it will be very difficult to suit everyone all of the time.  I had made arrangements for the 14:30 on Sunday but need to know if that is no longer.

Many thanks

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule Saturday 23rd March and Sunday 24th March

Jonathan Rowlands
Hi Brian
Can you put me down for Saturday at 10:30am.
Many thanks
Jonathan

Brian,we can do Sat and Sun 8.30.
Robina and Chris

Saturday mornign 8.30 training session please Brian - can t do Sunday next week.

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule Saturday 23rd March and Sunday 24th March

Brian
Many thanks Paula , have booked you in for saturday 8.30 am
Brian

Brian, if it's tight for spaces, leave us out of Sun 8.30,
otherwise still happy to do both Sat and Sun.

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule Saturday 23rd March and Sunday 24th March

Martin
Hi Brian,

can you please put me down for the Saturday Morning 10.30 session. If it's full please bump me to the Sunday Morning 10.30 session.

Thanks

Martin

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule Saturday 23rd March and Sunday 24th March

Alan & Julia
Hi Brian,

If theres a seat available for the Sat. Trg. row @ 08.30hrs, please book me in.

Cheers,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule Saturday 23rd March and Sunday 24th March

Alan & Julia
Hi again Brian,

Just checked with the Oracle, I'm free to do Sun. trg. @ 08.30hrs if there's a free seat.

We've got to maintain our most recent stroke rate and increase the duration!!

Cheers,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson
123