Weekend Rowing Schedule 8th & 9th May

Greg Tutt
This post was updated on .
Hi Rowers

Below is a link to this weekends rowing schedule- 8th and 9th May:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1odTEDDqHPFftycVBC7M6Y4WLwZXxGcmTn4F6nCARAAM/edit?usp=sharing

SATURDAY 8TH MAY ROWING CANCELLED

Please remember to arrive at least 30 minutes before your allotted row time so we can get rows away on time.

May we also remind you to bring your own personal hand sanitiser, a mask and a full bottle of water.

Please can rowers also ensure that when wearing face masks they cover their mouth and nose.

As always please refer to the forum before leaving home just in case rows are cancelled.

Regards
The Rowing Captains

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule 8th & 9th May

Greg Tutt
.