Weekend Rowing Schedule 5th and 6th June

Weekend Rowing Schedule 5th and 6th June

Anita
Hi Rowers

Below is the link to this weekends rowing schedule- 5th & 6th June:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SPQaBMZ1cwBKqJuPY0FKW08sfET5evh6p_C_JCOwxvY/edit?usp=sharing

With the 5mile challenge happening this weekend the uptake of training rows on Sunday has been low so only the mixed row will go out.

Dryside preparation:

Saturday   Sheila, Ali
Sunday     Debbie, Nikki

Please note the gap between rows is only 15 minutes. It is therefore very important that rowers are on time. Arrival time remains 30 minutes before your allotted row time.

May we also remind you to bring your own personal hand sanitiser, a mask and a full bottle of water.

Please can rowers also ensure that when wearing face masks they cover their mouth and nose.

As always please refer to the forum before leaving home just in case rows are cancelled.

Regards
The Rowing Captains

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule 5th and 6th June

Rob Burnfield
Hi Anita,
For some reason I cannot open the link.  Google say the spreadsheet is not shared with me!
Never had that message before...any suggestions?

Regards, Rob

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule 5th and 6th June

Greg Tutt
Hi Rob

It should work now.

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule 5th and 6th June

Rob Burnfield
Yes it did!  Thanks, Greg.  Not sure what the glitch was.

Rob

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule 5th and 6th June

TimP
Hi

Can men’s Vintage - but perfect specimens - please take over the yellow oars from the ladies.

Cheers

Tim

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule 5th and 6th June

Greg Tutt
Of course Tim.

They will be in the boat for you.

Regards
Greg

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule 5th and 6th June

Carole Driver
Hi Anita.   So sorry  I need to cancel my place in Saturdays row at 11.15.  I note you have 2 reserves, I hope I have given you enough time to invite them.  Thanks, carole

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule 5th and 6th June

Liz Piercey
Thanks for letting us know Carole.
I have emailed Clare as she is our first reserve.
Liz

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule 5th and 6th June

Hannah Barrow
Hi, just to confirm the 5 mile crew going out tomorrow at 7.30am is as follows:
6 - Esme
5 - Beth
4 - Aisling
3 - Anita
2 - Hannah
1 - Bex

Just a couple errors on the schedule (and I’d hate anyone to get up at silly o’clock for no reason).

Thanks
Hannah

Re: Weekend Rowing Schedule 5th and 6th June

Greg Tutt
Apologies Hannah, that was my error.

Schedule amended as per your post.

Regards