Weekend Rowing Schedule 22nd and 23rd May

Weekend Rowing Schedule 22nd and 23rd May

Greg Tutt
Hi Rowers

Below is the link to this weekends rowing schedule- 22nd & 23rd May:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RNzl10XfcLRRvt3a7VdSo3c4o7OonjxlQBAC7Z6QbfA/edit?usp=sharing

This week we have shortened the gap between rows to 15 minutes. It is therefore very important that rowers are on time. Arrival time remains 30 minutes before your allotted row time.

May we also remind you to bring your own personal hand sanitiser, a mask and a full bottle of water.

Please can rowers also ensure that when wearing face masks they cover their mouth and nose.

As always please refer to the forum before leaving home just in case rows are cancelled.

Regards
The Rowing Captains