Weekend Rowing 11th & 12th May Call to Rowers

Weekend Rowing 11th & 12th May Call to Rowers

Kath
This post was updated on .
We resume our normal rowing schedule this weekend as follows

Saturday Schedule
Mens Training Sessions 8.00am - 9.30am
Ladies Rowing 9.30am - 11.00am
Club Rowing 11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday Schedule
Ladies Training 8.00am - 9.30am
Mens Training 9.30am - 11.00am
Club Rowing 11.00am - 12.30pm

The berth number for Saturday overnight is Berth C40 and main barrier and pontoon code is 1026a and the toilet/showers 7712a.

Mens and Club rowing - these can be made on the booking system.
Ladies rowing - please email Eithne

The Saturday Club Rowing Session at 11.00am is unlikely to go unless members add their names today.

Look forward to seeing you all.

Have fun.

Kath

Re: Weekend Rowing 11th & 12th May Call to Rowers

Andrew & Debbie B
Brian - got yr message.

I am booked on the 11AM row.

I WILL do the 8AM launch on Sat, meeting I assume at compound 8AM

I CANNOT do any recovery on Sunday as Debbie is using the Skoda to take a tennis team to a match somewhere in Sussex.

Thanks
Andrew

Re: Weekend Rowing 11th & 12th May Call to Rowers

I can help with towing too if needed - just let me know when?

Re: Weekend Rowing 11th & 12th May Call to Rowers

Kath
Due to over exertion at the Scillies we do not have our normal support for this weekends sessions. We have to cater for launching and recovering the gig and regretably we are forced to cancel the following sessions.

Club Rowing Saturday 11.00am

Mens Rowing Sunday 9.30am

Club Rowing Sunday 11.00am

Alan and Jonathan should be able to row on Sunday with the ladies if they can but check with Eithne.

Lets get it together for next weekend please.

Re: Weekend Rowing 11th & 12th May Call to Rowers

Jonathan Rowlands
Can I join the ladies session on Sunday at 8am as the mens session has been cancelled?