Weds 14th Evening Row

Andrew Berry
Hi All,

There is a GRR practice row on Wednesday evening, and there are 2 places spare as some of the HoH team are on holiday.

We are urgently looking for one more person to allow the practice to go ahead, although there are in fact 2  spaces available - allowing for the compulsory passenger.

Meet in the Red compound at 18:30 for a 19:00 launch, and we'll be finished by 21:00

PLEASE !

Re: Weds 14th Evening Row

Brian
Hi Andrew , kath will be available to help launch and cox or be passenger if nobody else comes forward

Re: Weds 14th Evening Row - access code

Debbie Berry
Thanks to Kath and Sheila we are OK now, but still room for one more....

Gate code 2612A

Have fun

Re: Weds 14th Evening Row - access code

Brian
I have two guys from the open rowing able to come along so we should be ok. Brian

On Aug 13, 2013, at 11:59 AM, "Debbie Berry [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks to Kath and Sheila we are OK now, but still room for one more....

Gate code 2612A

Have fun

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Weds-14th-Evening-Row-tp1299p1311.html

Re: Weds 14th Evening Row - access code

Martin
Administrator
Hi Andrew,

I'm happy to make up a place if needed (need the practice as been on holiday!). Please let me know ASAP as I need to plan my working day ;)

Martin

Re: Weds 14th Evening Row - access code

Mike Gilbert
I am OK to row tonight if there is still room.