Wed training at Eames PO10 8DE

simon sprackling
Looking for group to train at Eames Wed at seven  ,.
at present  me Greg , Aileen ( for her infamous 10! ) Glynn maybe , I think we can do multiples of 3  plenty of space   tweve would work  or second group at eight ?.
Simon

Re: Wed training at Eames PO10 8DE

Natalie
Hi Simon I would be interested in this but unfortunately I cannot make this week.  Will this be a regular weekly item then?  Sorry I have only just got back and am catching up.

Re: Wed training at Eames PO10 8DE

simon sprackling
hoping to get a following for every week possibly scillies team based but space for all .

Re: Wed training at Eames PO10 8DE

Carole Driver
Hi Simon
Yes please - can I join you on wed 29th.

Re: Wed training at Eames PO10 8DE

Yes please for next week

Re: Wed training at Eames PO10 8DE

Ali Copeland
Simon, yes please for me if I can find it. Ali x
Ali Copeland

Re: Wed training at Eames PO10 8DE

Carole Driver
Hi Simon
Is this going ahead tonight?  I would like to join you if possible.

Re: Wed training at Eames PO10 8DE

Carole Driver
Hi Simon
Just to let you know I won't be coming along tonight (29th)