Waitlisted or non-Scillies folk - Sat session in Nigela

Waitlisted or non-Scillies folk - Sat session in Nigela

Shelley
Hi all The promise of better weather appears to have put heavy demand on HoH! As I too missed the boat and I'd like to get some London to Paris training in I could take Nigela out tomorrow morning for anyone who remembers how to row with rowlocks!! Suggest 8.30 till 10 but can be reasonably flexible. Pin money at usual £4 for Cutters, £8 for others. Any takers? Shel x4

Re: Waitlisted or non-Scillies folk - Sat session in Nigela

Jonathan Rowlands
Hi Shelley
Only just seen your post.
I am up for a row at 8:30am - not sure if you have had any takers but I will attend at the marina anyway.
Hopefully will see you there!

Re: Waitlisted or non-Scillies folk - Sat session in Nigela

Shelley
Hi Jonathan,

I've not had any other takers, despite there being a waiting list for HoH. I'll check back here again in the morning but if still no names I'm going to have a lie in instead!

Shel

Re: Waitlisted or non-Scillies folk - Sat session in Nigela

Jonathan Rowlands
As there are no other posts I am going to assume that there are no other takers, so I won't be at the marina.
see you soon.