WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER PLEASE POST BY FRI 5TH APRIL - NOW FULL !

WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER PLEASE POST BY FRI 5TH APRIL - NOW FULL !

For our CELEBRATION DINNER this year we have booked the

 Restaurant at The Mermaid.

RACE PRESENTATIONS ARE PLANNED FOR 5pm

We are the early sitting at 6.30pm Sun 5th May allowing plenty of Party time afterwards !!!

Below is are the Menu choices, please post your choices by Fri 5th April

THIS IS NOW FULL WITH 58 OF US !  Be warned it will be a bit of a squeeze.

PLEASE NOW PAY THE REGATTA ACCOUNT
53-50-33
53117263

I shall be asking for payment in advance, prior to our departure to Scilly.

You can choose either one, two or three courses.

STARTERS
1.Veg soup with crusty bread  £6
2. Squid with sweet chilli sauce and salad £8
3. Smoked mackerel pate with toasted granary bread £7

MAINS
4. The Merman burger Bacon,cheese, garlic mayonnaise, chips and onion rings £15
5. Chilli con carne with rice £11
6. Wild mushroom risotto with rocket  (V) £13
7. Scampi chips and peas with homemade tartar sauce £13
8. 8oz Rump Steak with mushrooms, tomatoes, onion rings and chips £20

DESERTS
9.   Lemon meringue cheesecake £6
10. Chocolate mousse with salted caramel £6
11. Trio of cornish ice cream £5

Just post the nos. + the cost please.    i.e   2.5.9.    £25

If you are posting for a Couple or a Family, please note individuals choices
 So that I can do a list for the Staff at The Mermaid.

Any special dietary requirements, please let me know in advance.

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

robina and chris
Robina      6. 11.   £18

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

Clair Fennessy
7 £13
Thanks Clair

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

eimearoc
Thanks for organising Robina. Looks lovely.

Could I have:
1 Soup 6 Risotto  11 ice cream   24 pounds

Thanks

Eimear

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

3. Smoked mackerel pate with toasted granary bread £7

5. Chilli con carne with rice £11     - hmmm Adam!  I can't wait!!

9. Lemon meringue cheesecake £6

Total:  £24

Thanks for organising Robina.

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

Richard B
5. Chilli - £11

Just as an aside, I am reliably informed that because it is the 30th anniversary, the awards ceremony this year is not going to be on holgates green where it usually is, but up on the garrison playing field with bands and all sorts playing, all evening. But I stand to be corrected.

According to the timetable the awards ceremony  is meant to start at 5pm which is slightly earlier than other years, but given we have a 6.30 sit down for dinner, people might want to factor this in when getting changed/ready for party time on the Sunday evening, depending on where there accommodation is.

For those who have never been to the garrison it is a good 15 minute walk up hill from the centre of hugh town and probably 25 from Porth Mellon.

If I end up being wrong on this then my apologies in advance, however my source is good.

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

Adam
Right there with you Nat!!

5 and 10 £17 for me please
3 and 7 £20 for Lizy.

Total £37

Thanks,

AB
Club Chairman

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

Kimberley
2. squid and 7. Scampi =£21

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

Errolg
Hi Robina,

My choices are

3 - Mackrel pate -£7
4 - Burger -£15
9 - Cheese cake -£6
Total £28

Regards
Errol

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

Russ Waite
Hi Robina,

For me 4+10 please,£21

For Mandy,7+11 please,£18

Total £39

Cheeeers,

Russ

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

BevW
Hi Robina,
Thank you for organising us all again!!

Please could I have 6 - Risotto and 10 - Choc mousse - £19.

Thank you xx

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

anitapreston
😥😥😥😭😭

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

Paul Jones
Hello Robina. Thank you for organising this.
Michelle. 2.7   Squid. Scampi.
Paul.       3.4.   Mackerel. Burger.
Billie.       2.4.   Squid. Burger.
Georgie.  6.11   Risotto. Ice cream.
Total £84.00
Thanks.
Paul and michelle.

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

Lance
Ralph - 1,8 & 11 - £31
Lance - 2,4 & 10 - £29

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

Paula Bray
2 and 4 please. £23.00.

Thanks Robina x

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

Kath
Hi Robina, thank you for organising, sounds like it is going to be a busy evening!
Our choices are as follows.
Kath  1, 5, 9
Brian  1, 7, 9

Total cost £48

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

.

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

Jane Cox
1.soup & 7. Scampi = £19

Many thanks for sorting this Robina x

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

Ephillips
5 please - £11 Esme

Re: WPGC Scilly 2019 - CELEBRATION DINNER !!!

Anita
Robina,

thank you for organising.
1, 4, 9 for me please