WEYMOUTH

robina and chris
Weymouth friendly regatta is on Sat 12th Oct. 'WAHAY'!!!

Lot's of racing, Ladies, Men's, Vets, Juniors and Barbarians plus the usual Weymouth welcome -bacon butties, sandwiches, cakes etc. all day.
Please post if you want to come.and say if you want a space in the minibus,
will only book if there's enough interest . 17 seater.

Leaving Hayling @ 8am and it's an all day event.

Re: WEYMOUTH

Steve Bignell
Yes please (Just me, Carole has commitments that day), and yes to the minibus as well please.

Steve B

On 29 Sep 2013, at 17:04, "robina and chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Weymouth friendly regatta is on Sat 12th Oct. 'WAHAY'!!!

Lot's of racing, Ladies, Men's, Vets, Juniors and Barbarians plus the usual Weymouth welcome -bacon butties, sandwiches, cakes etc. all day.
Please post if you want to come.and say if you want a space in the minibus,
will only book if there's enough interest . 17 seater.

Leaving Hayling @ 8am and it's an all day event.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/WEYMOUTH-tp1753.html

Re: WEYMOUTH

Jem Bersin
Yes I would very much like to come down to Weymouth.  I will make my own way there and do not require a space on the minibus.  Thank you.

Re: WEYMOUTH

John E
Hi Robina
Yes please, love to go. However don't worry about mini-bus for me, will probably take camper van for the weekend.
Thanks John

Re: WEYMOUTH

Yes please count me in and I need spot on mini bus too.
Many thanks.

Re: WEYMOUTH

Hi Robina

Had a chat with Kieran - he's more than happy to go if you need him in a team.  Obviously I would escort him, so if you would like him in a team, and if there is room in the minibus for 2, can we book 2 seats.  If there's no room I am happy to drive.  If you don't need him, no worries.
Sarah

Re: WEYMOUTH

SarahH
Hi Chris
Garry and I would be interested in the Weymouth regatta. We would like to go on the mini bus.
Many thanks

Re: WEYMOUTH

Chris, Robina
Have managed to rearrange appts so now free and would love to come to Weymouth.  If there is space, I would like to join Steve (and the others) in the minibus.

Re: WEYMOUTH

Glynn
Unfortunately on the 12th I'm cycling to Plymouth from Portsmouth for charity..... on an exercise bike in the foyer of Tesco's in Havant.

Re: WEYMOUTH

Alan & Julia
Hi Chris,

Count me in please and Julia as supporter - two seats on the mini-bus as well.

Cheers,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: WEYMOUTH

George Storton
Elizabeth and I will be there(making our own way).

We'll bring a couple of mascots as well!!

Re: WEYMOUTH

Errolg
Hi Chris & Robina,

I am available for Weymouth and I would like to bring a friend (Helen). If there is no more room in the minibus, no worries as I no I have been a bit slow to respond!

Cheers,
Errol

Re: WEYMOUTH

Martin
Hi Chris,

Can make it but will need to be away swiftly at 16.00 as have commitments for the evening. Will therefore make my own way there and back. Happy to take passengers in my car for those who don't travel well in the minibus.

Martin

Re: WEYMOUTH

Hi
Further to my message yesterday I see that you are leaving at 8am.  Unfortunately I won't be able to get here in time - so won't be able to join you guys.

Re: WEYMOUTH

robina and chris
ok, thanks Liz.