WEYMOUTH UPDATE

robina and chris
We need more Ladies please !!!

Re: WEYMOUTH UPDATE

Steve R-G
Im not a lady. .... but can you put me down for Weymouth please :-)
Steve R-G

Re: WEYMOUTH UPDATE

Hi Robina and Chris

I have just finished the Learn to Row course with Mike and Shelley.  Shelley was saying that you may need more lady rowers for Weymouth next weekend!  I'm not brilliant (but slightly better than I was six weeks ago) at rowing and depending on the time you will be leaving Langstone next Saturday I would like to offer to join you.  I just need to make sure I can get down here in time.  Please can you let me know one if I can be of assistance and two, if so, what time you will be heading off.

Kind regards

Liz

Re: WEYMOUTH UPDATE

George Storton
Elizabeth and I will be coming so she'll definitely give it a go!

George

Re: WEYMOUTH UPDATE

Liz, we shall meet at the Marina @7.30am to get boat hitched and hopefully get away
7.45. you are welcome to come, Paula will be sorting teams but this is a friendly regatta
so lots of Barbarian racing too, which means we mix and match with other clubs.So a really
good way to get a taste for future Regattas. Let me know if you want a space in the minibus.
will post more info. later tonight.

Robina