Update on Steve

Rachel Norris
Hi all, sorry for the non-rowing post but just wanted to let you know that Steve had his op today and is now the proud owner of 3 stents and 2 unblocked arteries. I'm sure he will be trying to get in a boat tomorrow but that won't be happening on my watch. Hopefully he will be back rowing again soon.

Rachel

Re: Update on Steve

sharon
Wishing you a speedy recovery Steve and listen to Rachel ! X

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 Oct 2019, at 13:25, Rachel Norris [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all, sorry for the non-rowing post but just wanted to let you know that Steve had his op today and is now the proud owner of 3 stents and 2 unblocked arteries. I'm sure he will be trying to get in a boat tomorrow but that won't be happening on my watch. Hopefully he will be back rowing again soon.

Rachel

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Update-on-Steve-tp57799.html
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.

Re: Update on Steve

Send him some MtB 💖
Can he come down and bail out Star with me tonight? Lol
Get well soon Steve

Re: Update on Steve

Martin Evans
Take it easy Steve and I'll join you for a row when you're up for it or maybe a drink.

Martin

Re: Update on Steve

Hi Rachel
Please send Steve our very best wishes for a speedy recovery but with lots and lots of rest!!
Thank you for letting us know how he is x
Jackie and Greg x

Re: Update on Steve

Oh wow I had not realised that was this week... Heavens - speedy recovery Steve and as Sharon says - listen to Rachel.
Hope you get great nutrition too.
Take care of your 2nd chance Mr!  Get well soon.

Re: Update on Steve

Get well soon Steve!
As the others say, listen to Rachel and to your own advice that you would be giving us!
See you soon.  Xx

Re: Update on Steve

Sheila Tidd
Glad you're on the right side of the op now. Take care.
Best wishes
Sheila

Sent from my iPad

On 11 Oct 2019, at 13:25, Rachel Norris [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all, sorry for the non-rowing post but just wanted to let you know that Steve had his op today and is now the proud owner of 3 stents and 2 unblocked arteries. I'm sure he will be trying to get in a boat tomorrow but that won't be happening on my watch. Hopefully he will be back rowing again soon.

Rachel

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Update-on-Steve-tp57799.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Pilot Gig Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.

Re: Update on Steve

BevW
Ooh get well soon Steve!!!!
Hope you are feeling loads better very soon
Bev x

Re: Update on Steve

Glad they have you all fixed and sorted!!!  Take it easy and rest up!!  See you on the water very soon xxx

Re: Update on Steve

Patrick W
Thanks Rachel,
                         Chatted with him last week and he was unsure how long he would have to wait, good news he didn't have to wait too long. Send him my best wishes and a speedy recovery

Regards Patrick

Re: Update on Steve

Hope you feel good again soon Steve.....couple of weeks what do you think?

Look after yourself and  listen to your carer.

Cheers CB.

Re: Update on Steve

Thank you for the update Rachel, we hope Steve makes a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing him soon. Best wishes Brian and Kath x

Re: Update on Steve

Simon Hughes
Get well soon Steve..Simon

Re: Update on Steve

TimP
Best wishes from a wet and windy Plymouth!

Re: Update on Steve

robina and chris
Take care Steve and enjoy being pampered !

Thanks for the update Rachel, I shall trust that you will let us know when he is allowed back on the water.

Robina xxx

Re: Update on Steve

Clair Fennessy
Wishing you a speedy recovery Steve x