Unit Lock

MtB⚓️
I notice that the unit Star Wars front door lock is getting quieter? Does it need a battery? I'm happy to be trained up as to how to do it, or if some one is planning to do it themselves then even better...

Re: Unit Lock

MtB⚓️
I think I've figured it out, I'll insert 4 new AA batteries tomorrow.
If anyone hears 3 beeps on the lock in future that means the battery is getting low, just post and we'll change them.

Re: Unit Lock

New batteries in.

Re: Unit Lock

Thanks Matt
Great to have you back!

Re: Unit Lock

well done Matt

Re: Unit Lock

can you write and share  some notes for next time please ? Its not covered in the start guide I sent you ?

Re: Unit Lock

Andrew, I went to Google for the info, I was concerned that I'd wipe the memory by taking the batteries out but it didn't.
You just remove the single screw on the inside and slide the cover off, 4 AAs are there. It still seems a bit quieter than before, maybe it has run in a bit.
As I said, if you hear 3 beeps then that's the warning to change the batteries, use good quality ones.

Re: Unit Lock

Andrew Berry
I thank you...

On 18 July 2017 at 07:11, Matt [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Andrew, I went to Google for the info, I was concerned that I'd wipe the memory by taking the batteries out but it didn't.
You just remove the single screw on the inside and slide the cover off, 4 AAs are there. It still seems a bit quieter than before, maybe it has run in a bit.
As I said, if you hear 3 beeps then that's the warning to change the batteries, use good quality ones.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Unit-Lock-tp35425p35724.html
To start a new topic under G G Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from G G Club, click here.

02392 469139