Training aids

John E
In order to get fitter and attempt to improve my technique (Chris B please note!),  I aim to use the rowing machine at the club house a few times a week, however in order to relieve the monotony of it does anyone have any objection if I was to donate a small stereo unit I have spare. It's only a basic radio and CD player I'm afraid - personally I prefer not to plug in to devices as they give me ear ache! Unless anyone has any objection I'll install it later in the week.
Best wishes, John E

Re: Training aids

Andrew Berry
Hi John - I think there's already one there ? In the kitchen......may be wrong...

On 30 September 2013 17:13, John E [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
In order to get fitter and attempt to improve my technique (Chris B please note!),  I aim to use the rowing machine at the club house a few times a week, however in order to relieve the monotony of it does anyone have any objection if I was to donate a small stereo unit I have spare. It's only a basic radio and CD player I'm afraid - personally I prefer not to plug in to devices as they give me ear ache! Unless anyone has any objection I'll install it later in the week.
Best wishes, John E

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Training-aids-tp1782.html

Re: Training aids

John E
Thanks Andrew, will have a look then next time (not ventured into the kitchen yet!).
Regards JE