Trailers for Swanage -fixed

Please can I request a check up for Star and Spirit trailers prior to Swanage Fri 19th Oct.

thanks

Re: Trailers for Swanage

MtB⚓️
Request accepted!

Re: Trailers for Swanage

Trailers swapped around today and lights checked, no other defects found.
Please double diagonal strap, don’t squeeze too hard on ratchets, ensure all hull props are in contact and pushing up sufficiently.
Drive slowly on the bumps....

Re: Trailers for Swanage

robina and chris
Thankyou Matt.

Re: Trailers for Swanage -fixed

Hey Matt just to let you know we were commended on the condition of our trailers by one of the Swanage helpers on Saturday.  So take a bow we told him we have a fab Bosun!