Trailer Works prior to IOS 🛶

MtB⚓️
Star Of Northney 🌠

Light changed for Spirit’s spare one.
2 x rear trailer strut bolts removed, tapped and die run up, followed by copper slip grease.

Thanks Steve too!

Re: Trailer Works prior to IOS 🛶

MtB⚓️
Spirit of Langstone 🍸

Long story but....
I’ve fixed SoN’s old right cluster and put it on SoL’s trailer, I’ve also installed two new side lights, these need finishing tonight as the brackets are different sizes.... Also I need to waterproof her new /refurbed right light. I’ll be down there tonight for that under the headlights.

Re: Trailer Works prior to IOS 🛶

Spirit of Langstone 🍸

Trailer lights soldered and finished last night, they’ll need a swap around when Star returns as the specific lights are mixed up due to an additional late repair!
All trailers are now plug’n play with side lights, LED’s and no light boards required.
Matt

Re: Trailer Works prior to IOS 🛶

Natalie
Oh my goodness thank you so much Matt.  That is service well beyond the call of duty.

Re: Trailer Works prior to IOS 🛶

MtB⚓️
Well I took the Queen’s Shilling and am on the books now so can’t complain!
MtB