🥵 Thursday week 20th! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

🥵 Thursday week 20th! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

Remember this lass? Just Paint
I need help this week on CShel, daytime thursday 20th, who’s gonna step up! Non drip painters x2 required.

Thursday 20th
10am Simon H, Clare G
12am xxx, xxx

🙋‍♂️ MtB

Re: 🧜🏻‍♂️ Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

Mary Golden
Hi
I (Mary) can do daytime Tuesday....if that’s any good.

Re: 🧜🏻‍♂️ Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

MtB⚓️
Thanks Mary, just say a time and I’ll be there too.
Still need more...

Re: 🧜🏻‍♂️ Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

Mary Golden
Derek and I can both be there for midday. I’ve got Pilates and Derek off ‘erg....ing’ ?!?! 😉

Re: 🧜🏻‍♂️ Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

MtB⚓️
See you at midday Tues

Re: 🧜🏻‍♂️ Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

anitapreston
matt, just re-read and can't do daytime today.  I can do Saturday afternoon, if that's any help?

Re: 🧜🏻‍♂️ Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

MtB⚓️
Hi Anita, sat not good, I’ll get back to you.

Re: 🥵 Thursday! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

Call for Thursdays shift

Re: 🥵 Thursday! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

robina and chris
I can help pm.  have messaged you

Re: 🥵 Thursday week 20th! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

Call for help 20th Feb

Re: 🥵 Thursday week 20th! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

Simon Hughes
Can do Thurs 10 am..

Re: 🥵 Thursday week 20th! Another shout for CShel help! “Weekday JUST RUB”

Clare Gibbs
I can do Thursday 10a.m