This weekends rowing sessions Update

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: This weekends rowing sessions Update

Brian
Katherine and Alan Puttock have joined the 8.45am row on Sunday, thats 3 so far.

Re: This weekends rowing sessions Update

Sorry Brian me a no show this weekend - Molly is in a singing competition on Saturday and a hockey tournament on Sunday and the times don't allow me to come along - see you following week!

Re: This weekends rowing sessions Update

Brian
Hi Paula, no worries, have fun.
Brian

Sent from