This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 8th June and Sunday 9th June

This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 8th June and Sunday 9th June

Brian

This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 8th June and Sunday 9th June

Saturday 11.00am - 12.30pm, if this session is oversubscribed an extra session to follow on will be considered for 12.30pm.

Sunday 11.00am-12.30pm

Kindly reply on the Forum if you are taking part in Saturday, Sunday or both open sessions.

Each session will only go if a minimum of 5 rowers enlist of which at least 3 must be experienced rowers.

Please meet at the Marina Reception 15mins before the start

Any non member wishing to row please contact Brian West  07713987590  to check availability.

Both Men's and Ladies Sessions are posted separately on the Forum.

The overnight berth TBA and the barrier entry code is 1947A

Pin money of £2 per session will apply for members.

.

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 8th June and Sunday 9th June

Brian
Please can you include Amber Rose Longhurst and Adam in Saturday 11.00am Session

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 8th June and Sunday 9th June

Eithne. Steve and eric wish to be included in the Saturday 11am session

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 8th June and Sunday 9th June

Thursday update.
We have for Saturday club row at 11am
Eithne.
Steve
Eric
Adam
Amber
Brian
Space for one more.
The row will go on saturday

Sundays club row is cancelled due to lack of applicants for the 11am session.

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 8th June and Sunday 9th June

Hello

Is there room room for young Kieran to come along?  He can make Saturday, and  Sunday too if you need numbers.
He thouroughly enjoyed last weekend, so I'm all for encouraging him!
I will be looking at setting up membership for him.

Sarah  (Kieran's Mum)

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 8th June and Sunday 9th June

Excellent - see you there!! :O)

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 8th June and Sunday 9th June

A vacantcy for one rower in the Saturday 11 am open row, Eric not able to join us.