This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June

This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June

Brian
This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June

Saturday 11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday 11.00am-12.30pm

Kindly reply on the Forum if you are taking part in Saturday, Sunday or both open sessions.

Each session will only go if a minimum of 5 rowers enlist of which at least 3 must be experienced rowers.

Please meet at the Marina Reception 15mins before the start time.

We will be using the gig Spirit of Langstone.

Any non member wishing to row please contact Brian West  07713987590  to check availability.

Both Men's and Ladies Sessions are posted separately on the Forum.

The overnight berth is Berth C40 and the barrier entry code is 4151A

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June

So far we have

Saturday
Eithne
Steve

Sunday
Adam
Reece
Louise
Roo
Brian
Anna

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June

Theresa Bleijenberg
Hi Brian

Firstly, many thanks for yesterday - really enjoyed the afternoon with everyone.  As checked with yourselves, Allard would very much like to row both Saturday and Sunday if that's ok?  He'll bring along with him both our application forms - I won't be able to attend as I'll be in Cornwall, so at least I'll know he's keeping busy!  He'll meet you as instructed at the marina and I'll make sure he has the passcode for entry.  (Not sure if he passes as experienced - that's your decision)!

Take care and look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Theresa Bleijenberg

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June

Andrew & Debbie B
Hi Brian,

please can you put Andrew down for Sat.

and Debbie and Andrew down for Sunday.

Thanks Andrew

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June

Update . The saturday club open row
Entrys so far
Eithne
Steve
Andrew

The sunday club open row.
Now full
Crew members
Adam
Reece
Roo
Anna hickmore
Debbie
Louise
Brian
Andrew

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June

Ian Maclennan
Hi Brian, cracking day's rowing on Monday, what an excellent way to welcome people looking into the sport in such a friendly and inviting way!  Well done to all concerned !  I'm in for the Saturday session, if there is room.  Thanks, Ian

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June

Hi Ian , there is room in the Saturday club rowing session at 11.00 am , you are included thank you for your kind remarks about the Open Day, its people like you that made it happen.

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June

Hi Theresa, i have put Allard into the mens rowing crews for both Saturday and Sunday to free up spaces for people new to rowing., note the times on the forum. Hope this is ok.

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June

Wednesday update for open club rowing sessions
Saturday at 11am we have so far
Eithne
Steve
Andrew
Liz
Ian Mc
Room for two more but will go.

Sunday at 11am we have a full crew
Adam
Reece
Louise
Roo
Anna Hickmore
Debbie
Andrew

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June

HelenSykes
Hi Brian

I came along on the open day on Monday and would love to do a "trial" session before signing up officially as a member! Unfortunately I can't do Saturday, so if you get any cancellations for Sunday, could I go on a reserve list? Otherwise I will try again next weekend :-)

Thanks
Helen

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June

Dear Giggers, whilst the Sunday Open Club Row is full, we have 4 spaces to fiill on Saturday for 11am
So far we have
Eithne
Steve
Andrew
Liz

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June

Happy to stay on and row if spaces need filling.  Happy to step aside if others come along later.

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June

Brian
Thanks Carole

On May 30, 2013, at 5:33 PM, "Carole [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Brian
Happy to stay on and row if spaces need filling.  Happy to step aside if others come along later.

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June

Friday update.
Club Open Rowing Sessions this Weekend
Saturday 11am
Crew
Eithne
Steve
Andrew
Liz

Carole and Brian on standby if nobody else comes forward and Row Will Go.

Sunday 11am
Crew
Adam
Reece
Louise
Roo
Anna Hickmore
Debbie
Brian
Andrew will kindly tow the gig back to the red compoud after this session.

Re: This weekends open club rowing sessions Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June

Friday nught update.
We now have a full crew for Saturday and may make two excursions if two others arrive at 12 midday.
We will depart at 11 am and alternate passenger
Crew
Eithne
Steve
Andrew