This weekends Club Rowing Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th April.

This weekends Club Rowing Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th April.

Brian
Dear Giggers, we have two sessions this week , both posted in advance on the booking system, so far we have only 4 rowers for the Saturday session and 6 rowers for the Sunday session, both sessions leave from the Marina Berth C40 at 11am on each day and return at 12.30.
Kindly book your places by the booking system or if you require by sending me an email to westbrian@me.com
Pin Money of £2 per day will apply.
The barrier and toilet codes remain unaltered from last week.
Have fun
Best wishes .

Re: This weekends Club Rowing Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th April.

Kath
So far we have the following members down to row.
Saturday
Alex
Carole
Andrew
Debbie
Katherine
Still spaces

Sunday
Jonathan
Adam
Alan m
Paul W
Andrew

Have fun

Re: This weekends Club Rowing Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th April.

Brian
Space for 1 more if anyone wants to row.