This time last year Ladies Final

approximately 4 hours previously last year -  Ladies Final Race was taking place.

Ladies A in Group C racing for highest position possible to gain extra boat for the club in 2020.
A birds eye view from the boat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD05aaClsIk&feature=youtu.be

saving the best bit for last!  Thanks for a GREAT experience team what a year!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_rozmpmpSY&feature=youtu.be

view from the shore thanks to Ivor:

https://youtu.be/bVwqK_w4ZA0

Mission accomplished - Group C 1st place 24th place in 2019 World Champs!

and for those who have never been to IOS before after your race in the final we wait for Ladies Final to finish the last race... Group A with Oars up and the Ladies Champions are crowned!  Carnage follows...

Re: This time last year Ladies Final

eimearoc
Incredible,  best feeling ever. Love this footage,
Thank you for posting xx
😘

Re: This time last year Ladies Final

Brilliant footage Nat x
What a superb result for you guys - truly inspirational. Your commitment and passion to build up to the Scillies was immense and we are so proud of our Ladies A 2019 crew - simply the best!!
Jackie x

Re: This time last year Ladies Final

Brilliant ladies - great reminder - just watched it all with Molly and guess what you are still 25th in the World xxx

Re: This time last year Ladies Final

Natalie
Ergm I'll think you'll find it was 24th but yup another year glory can't hurt 😉