This post is now closed , kindly post on June taster sessions if you are able to help. Thank you.

This post is now closed , kindly post on June taster sessions if you are able to help. Thank you.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: HELP PLEASE TO PROVIDE NEW ROWERS WITH SESSIONS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING SATURDAY 22nd MAY TASTER SESSIONS

BevW
Hi Brian,
I'm happy to help on Sat 22nd and Sun 23rd.
Bev x

Re: HELP PLEASE TO PROVIDE NEW ROWERS WITH SESSIONS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING SATURDAY 22nd MAY TASTER SESSIONS

Jon P
Hi Brian, I can help as needed

Re: HELP PLEASE TO PROVIDE NEW ROWERS WITH SESSIONS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING SATURDAY 22nd MAY TASTER SESSIONS

bramleya
Hi Brian,

both Mandy K and Mandy B are happy to help with the open rows.

Re: HELP PLEASE TO PROVIDE NEW ROWERS WITH SESSIONS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING SATURDAY 22nd MAY TASTER SESSIONS

Hi Brian
I (Mary G) happy to row on both days.  22nd & 23rd May

Derek happy to help on Saturday afternoon.  22nd May

Thanks
Mary

Re: HELP PLEASE TO PROVIDE NEW ROWERS WITH SESSIONS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING SATURDAY 22nd MAY TASTER SESSIONS

Yes,I would love to help Brian.
Either or both days

Re: HELP PLEASE TO PROVIDE NEW ROWERS WITH SESSIONS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING SATURDAY 22nd MAY TASTER SESSIONS

Rob Burnfield
I would like to help on one of the days - probably Saturday.

Rob

Re: HELP PLEASE TO PROVIDE NEW ROWERS WITH SESSIONS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING SATURDAY 22nd MAY TASTER SESSIONS

HutchinsonC001
I will help on one of the days. Claire
Claire Hutch

Re: HELP PLEASE TO PROVIDE NEW ROWERS WITH SESSIONS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING SATURDAY 22nd MAY TASTER SESSIONS

Sheila Tidd
Hi Brian
I'm happy to help either or both days.

Re: HELP PLEASE TO PROVIDE NEW ROWERS WITH SESSIONS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING SATURDAY 22nd MAY TASTER SESSIONS

Carole Driver
Hi Brian
I would like to help on both days

Re: HELP PLEASE TO PROVIDE NEW ROWERS WITH SESSIONS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING SATURDAY 22nd MAY TASTER SESSIONS

Hi Brian
… apologies ….. Derek needs to come off this now. That’s the afternoon of his second Covid jab.
I’m still available for both.
Mary

Re: HELP PLEASE TO PROVIDE NEW ROWERS WITH SESSIONS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING SATURDAY 22nd MAY TASTER SESSIONS

Hannah Barrow
I can help on Saturday afternoon. Happy to row or help with whatever is needed.

A Big thank you all members who have signed up so far , please can we have a few more names as our list of would be gig rowers is growing daily , it must be a popular sport . OUR SECRET IS OUT.

Re: HELP PLEASE TO PROVIDE NEW ROWERS WITH SESSIONS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING SATURDAY 22nd MAY TASTER SESSIONS

Caron
Hi Brian,

I can do either or both days x

Re: HELP PLEASE TO PROVIDE NEW ROWERS WITH SESSIONS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING SATURDAY 22nd MAY TASTER SESSIONS

Nikki H-S
I can row both days.  Please can I request rowing with Laura and Ashley who are coming on the Sunday. X

Re: HELP PLEASE TO PROVIDE NEW ROWERS WITH SESSIONS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING SATURDAY 22nd MAY TASTER SESSIONS

Roo Lynton-Evans
Hi Brian,

Would love to help out, and happy to cox or row.  I think I've got kids football on Saturday morning, but any other time, count me in.

Roo

Re: HELP PLEASE TO PROVIDE NEW ROWERS WITH SESSIONS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING SATURDAY 22nd MAY TASTER SESSIONS

Paul Jones
Hi Brian.
Michelle can help on Saturday
I can help on Sunday.

Re: HELP PLEASE TO PROVIDE NEW ROWERS WITH SESSIONS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING SATURDAY 22nd MAY TASTER SESSIONS

Anita
Hi Brian,

I can help on Sunday

Anita

Re: HELP PLEASE TO PROVIDE NEW ROWERS WITH SESSIONS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING SATURDAY 22nd MAY TASTER SESSIONS

Lindy Filary
Hi Brian, I can help Sat 22nd x

Re: HELP PLEASE TO PROVIDE NEW ROWERS WITH SESSIONS ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AFTERNOONS COMMENCING SATURDAY 22nd MAY TASTER SESSIONS

Nicki B
Hi Brian
I’d love to help early June weekends if it helps !
12