This is how it's done!

robina and chris
Take a look at St. Mary's Gig Club, Scillonian Cup.
On the Forum main page, click on Gallery.

Re: This is how it's done!

Shelley
Do you mean this Chris?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkG4sIHuM9c

Can't find their website via Google. Got a link?

Re: This is how it's done!

Andrew Berry
Ditto  - I couldn't find it either...

On 2 October 2013 10:20, Shelley [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do you mean this Chris?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkG4sIHuM9c

Can't find their website via Google. Got a link?

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/This-is-how-it-s-done-tp1755p1806.html

Re: This is how it's done!

Yes I do mean that. Good isn't it!

Re: This is how it's done!

Shelley
Really good!!

After my row out to the Scillies from Lands End we watched the Friday night mens gig racing. They reached phenomenal speeds and the bend on the oars was massive. Really exciting racing!