The Weymouth Friendly Regatta .....April 6th .....Are you able to take part?

The Weymouth Friendly Regatta .....April 6th .....Are you able to take part?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Weymouth Friendly Regatta .....April 6th .....Are you able to take part?

Andrew & Debbie B
Hi Brian - yes please - both of us, and thanks to c'tee for getting this one organised, lets hope its the first of many.

Re: The Weymouth Friendly Regatta .....April 6th .....Are you able to take part?

Brian
Your names acknowledged thanks Andrew and Debbie.,
Brian

Yes please for me,unfortunately Chris can't make it because of Hockey

Re: The Weymouth Friendly Regatta .....April 6th .....Are you able to take part?

Brian
Thank you Robina ,
Best wishes
Brian

Brian, my sister and her kids are here the weekend of Weymouth. Wondering whether it would be suitable for them to join for the day as guests? If not suitable no problem

Re: The Weymouth Friendly Regatta .....April 6th .....Are you able to take part?

Brian
I Dont see a problem with that , some of the other rowers are intending to take their children and familys along , Weymouth are a very friendly bunch and the place is nice to visit .sugest they join you and come along. Brianx

On Mar 23, 2013, at 11:40 AM, "Eithne [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Brian, my sister and her kids are here the weekend of Weymouth. Wondering whether it would be suitable for them to join for the day as guests? If not suitable no problem

Re: The Weymouth Friendly Regatta .....April 6th .....Are you able to take part?

Eithne
Excellent news, thanks Brian

Re: The Weymouth Friendly Regatta .....April 6th .....Are you able to take part?

Brian
After a great gig rowing session this morning we have Carole and her husband,plus Jonathan,Katherine and possibly Martin coming to Weymouth for the Friendly Regatta.

Re: The Weymouth Friendly Regatta .....April 6th .....Are you able to take part?

I shall need a lift to Weymouth please.

Re: The Weymouth Friendly Regatta .....April 6th .....Are you able to take part?

Brian
No problem , we will sort out, as we go got you down as needing a lift in my little book.
Brian

On Mar 23, 2013, at 8:58 PM, "robina & chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I shall need a lift to Weymouth please.

Re: The Weymouth Friendly Regatta .....April 6th .....Are you able to take part?

Marion
Myself and June are up for this event too. I am happy to drive, will pick June up en route but will have room for 2 more.
Marion

Re: The Weymouth Friendly Regatta .....April 6th .....Are you able to take part?

Martin
Hi Brian,

please count me in for Weymouth.

Martin

Re: The Weymouth Friendly Regatta .....April 6th .....Are you able to take part?

Alan & Julia
Hi Brian,

Count me in for Weymouth, I'll also be bringing Julia along.

Martin may be travelling with us (plus Sarah) but I've got room for a small one Robina if you need a lift.

Cheers,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: The Weymouth Friendly Regatta .....April 6th .....Are you able to take part?

Brian
Thank you Alan , martin is already listed.
Great to have you incliuded.
Brian

On Mar 24, 2013, at 2:53 PM, "Alan Robinson [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian,

Count me in for Weymouth, I'll also be bringing Julia along.

Martin may be travelling with us (plus Sarah) but I've got room for a small one Robina if you need a lift.

Cheers,

Alan.

Re: The Weymouth Friendly Regatta .....April 6th .....Are you able to take part?

Mike Gilbert
Brian, can you count me in on this? Mike G

Re: The Weymouth Friendly Regatta .....April 6th .....Are you able to take part?

Brian
Already did .
Thanks Mike

On Mar 25, 2013, at 12:18 PM, "Mike Gilbert [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Brian, can you count me in on this? Mike G

Re: The Weymouth Friendly Regatta .....April 6th .....Are you able to take part?

Dear Giggers, so far we have.
Andrew
Debbie
Brian
Robina.
Carole
Mike
Jonathan
Katherine
Marion
June.
Martin
Alan  R
Eithne....?

13 rowers comprising 7 women and 6 men to go
Still spaces for any other members
Will revise cut off date till this thursday night march 28th and email all members just in case they have missed the forum.
The weymouth events will probably be as follows.
Ladies A
Ladies B
Mens A
Mens B
Juniors
Ladies Vets
Mens Vets
Mixed Races

We could all be in for a busy time.
Will update you all upon further info from Weymouth.
Have fun