Taster session Friday 18.30

Chris Partridge
Administrator
We have been asked to provide a taster session for a group, one of whom has been rowing in Mike's RNLI sessions. I have offered to take them out on Friday at 18.30, but will need two experienced rowers to help. Is anyone available?
We will launch at the north slip. The tide will be high and the weather forecast is good.

Re: Taster session Friday 18.30

Brian
Hi Chris , i will be pleased to help out..Brian
I have also mentione the row to Helen Sykes who attended our open day, she will let you know if she can come along.

Re: Taster session Friday 18.30

Chris Partridge
We still need at least another one, preferably two, experienced rowers to help on this. Anyone around?