THE GREAT ESCAPE ...Hayling Pitch and Putt golf course

THE GREAT ESCAPE ...Hayling Pitch and Putt golf course

Brian
The Great Escape,

Just checked with the Hayling 9 hole pitch and putt golf course , they will remain open for the
foreseeable future , they provide clubs, balls, scorecards etc. See the link below . Why not give it a try , its open air, you can keep naturally apart from others, by spacing yourself out. I never hit the ball straight anyway.

If you go, post your score here for all our amusement.( be honest)

It takes about 45 minutes to complete a round and you don't need to book.Car parking is free .

Take some hand sanitiser or wear gloves .

The cost is under £5 per round with all the gear ..discounts for OAPs and juniors

See below link

http://www.beachlands-par3.com/

Re: THE GREAT ESCAPE ...Hayling Pitch and Putt golf course

MtB⚓️
I noticed they opened up again today to members, public back in again soon after.
Members of same household plus one extra.
No score cards, lifting flag, holes(filled with foam), or hanging around the tenth tee.
MtB