☎️ THANKYOU LIFTERS! All down to you turning up we get stuff done! this work makes the wheels go around... Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

☎️ THANKYOU LIFTERS! All down to you turning up we get stuff done! this work makes the wheels go around... Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

Please join us below, I need 16 bods for 20 mins Friday Eve.

Bonus points for early sign up!
9/16 I need another 7 pls!
MtB

1.  MtB
2.  Aisling
3.  Greg
4.  Bev
5.  Adam
6.  Kim
7.  Tim
8.  Ben
9.  Roo
10.Jax
11.Andrew B
12.Simon Hughes
13.Paul Jones
14.Mike G
15.Emma W
16.Jack Shore
17.Brian
18.Jon P
19.Jude

Re: ☎️ Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

Jackie Tutt
Greg and I can be there Matt

Re: ☎️ Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

BevW
I'll be there

Re: ☎️ Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

Adam
Administrator
Yep good for that.

AB
Club Chairman

Re: ☎️ Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

Jane Cox
If I’m not driving to Wales then count me in.. will know mid-week

Re: ☎️ Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

Sorry but I can no longer help at this time.  Can do earlier but not 18:00 apologies

Re: ☎️ Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

Kimberley
I will be there

Re: ☎️ Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

TimP
👍
Ben

Re: ☎️ Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

Ben
I will be there.

Re: ☎️ Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

More rollers required please ...

Re: ☎️ PAUSE YOU EYES HERE PLEASE, this work makes the wheels go around for the whole club!!Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

I need more people please...

Re: ☎️ PAUSE YOU EYES HERE PLEASE, this work makes the wheels go around for the whole club!!Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

Roo Lynton-Evans
Looking like I won't be in London on Friday, so as things stand, I'll be there.

Roo

Re: ☎️ PAUSE YOU EYES HERE PLEASE, this work makes the wheels go around for the whole club!!Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

jax sprackling
I will be there x

Yup for me AB, not DB

Re: ☎️ PAUSE YOU EYES HERE PLEASE, this work makes the wheels go around for the whole club!!Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

Simon Hughes
Yes I can be there.

Re: ☎️ PAUSE YOU EYES HERE PLEASE, this work makes the wheels go around for the whole club!!Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

Jack Shore
I can come

Re: ☎️ PAUSE YOU EYES HERE PLEASE, this work makes the wheels go around for the whole club!!Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

I can make it.

Re: ☎️ Full PAUSE YOU EYES HERE PLEASE, this work makes the wheels go around for the whole club!!Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

Jon P
Sorry I’ve just seen this, happy to help if you need more people

Re: ☎️ Full PAUSE YOUR EYES HERE PLEASE, this work makes the wheels go around for the whole club!!Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

Jude Ramsbottom
I can help

Jude

Re: ☎️ See you all at 18:00 or earlier Full PAUSE YOUR EYES HERE PLEASE, this work makes the wheels go around for the whole club!!Early shout for Fri 8th Nov 18:00 rollover CShel and Islander

Confirm, see you at 18:00 or before