TASTER SESSIONS TIMETABLE 5TH/6TH JUNE PLEASE READ

TASTER SESSIONS TIMETABLE 5TH/6TH JUNE PLEASE READ

Hi Giggers
Thank you all so much for offering to help on the rescheduled Taster Sessions. We really do appreciate all you do to help us get these new rowers in gigs!
Please take a look at the below schedule and make sure that you can make the slot that I have put you in for. Please post below if I have made a mistake with your availability!

The rowers are going to turn up half and hour before the rowing time and we will brief them and get them ready to take down to the pontoons. The sessions are only 45 minutes and so if you are in for two session back to back it will only be and hour and a half.

Thanks again and lets look forward to some lovely weather and some really happy faces
Brian and Jackie x x

Cox/Brian
SATURDAY 2.30pm 3.15pm Les
SATURDAY 2.30pm 3.15pm Lindy
SATURDAY 2.30pm 3.15pm Nikki B

Cox/Mark B
SATURDAY 2.30pm 3.15pm Carole D
SATURDAY 2.30pm 3.15pm Sheila
SATURDAY 2.30pm 3.15pm Jon P

Cox/Sharon
SATURDAY 3.30pm 4.15pm Patrick
SATURDAY 3.30pm 4.15pm Robina
SATURDAY 3.30pm 4.15pm Nikki B

Cox/Mark B
SATURDAY 3.30pm 4.15pm Sheila
SATURDAY 3.30pm 4.15pm Mandy B
SATURDAY 3.30pm 4.15pm Jon P

Cox/Sharon
SATURDAY 4.30pm 5.15pm Nikki
SATURDAY 4.30pm 5.15pm Claire
SATURDAY 4.30pm 5.15pm Patrick

Cox/ Brian
SATURDAY 4.30pm 5.15pm Claire
SATURDAY 4.30pm 5.15pm Bev
SATURDAY 4.30pm 5.15pm

Cox/Brian
SUNDAY 2.30pm 3.15pm Sue L
SUNDAY 2.30pm 3.15pm Derek
SUNDAY 2.30pm 3.15pm Mary

Cox/Greg
SUNDAY 2.30pm 3.15pm Roo
SUNDAY 2.30pm 3.15pm Nikki B
SUNDAY 2.30pm 3.15pm Patrick

Cox/Brian
SUNDAY 3.30pm 4.15pm Robina
SUNDAY 3.30pm 4.15pm Sheila
SUNDAY 3.30pm 4.15pm Kev

Cox/Greg
SUNDAY 3.30pm 4.15pm Kimmy
SUNDAY 3.30pm 4.15pm Derek
SUNDAY 3.30pm 4.15pm Mary

IF YOU HAVE OFFERED TO HELLP AND YOU DONT SEE YOUR NAME DOWN ON THE TIMETABLE THEN PLEASE STILL TURN UP AND YOU CAN HELP BEV AND MYSELF ON DRYSIDE WITH THE MEETING AND GREETING

Re: TASTER SESSIONS TIMETABLE 5TH/6TH JUNE PLEASE READ

Jackie Tutt
,,,,

Re: TASTER SESSIONS TIMETABLE 5TH/6TH JUNE PLEASE READ

Re: TASTER SESSIONS TIMETABLE 5TH/6TH JUNE PLEASE READ

Re: TASTER SESSIONS TIMETABLE 5TH/6TH JUNE PLEASE READ

bramleya
Hi Jackie,  i am happy to fill any row slots required for Saturday and Sunday taster sessions. Thanks Mandy B.

Re: TASTER SESSIONS TIMETABLE 5TH/6TH JUNE PLEASE READ

Carole Driver
Hi Jackie.  So sorry for the short notice, but I need to cancel my place in the taster session on Saturday.  Carole

Re: TASTER SESSIONS TIMETABLE 5TH/6TH JUNE PLEASE READ

Carole Driver
Hi Jackie, me again.  If you still need help on dryside on Saturday, I can be there at 2 p.m.  Carole

Re: TASTER SESSIONS TIMETABLE 5TH/6TH JUNE PLEASE READ

Yes please Mandy
If you could be around and perhaps slot in where Carole was that would be great

Carole if you are around to help on dryside that would be great too

Thanks x

Re: TASTER SESSIONS TIMETABLE 5TH/6TH JUNE PLEASE READ

Thank you to everybody who made today such a success ,lets repeat it again tomorrow Sunday .