TASTER SESSION SCHEDULE for SUN 13th June - NEED TWO HELPERS TO ROW AT 2.30 - 3.15 PLEASE

TASTER SESSION SCHEDULE for SUN 13th June - NEED TWO HELPERS TO ROW AT 2.30 - 3.15 PLEASE

SUNDAY 13TH JUNE with  Brian DRYSIDE

2PM MEET FOR A  2.30PM-3.15PM ROW

DOUGLAS COXING 3 novice rowers Louise, Laura and SPACE
Mike O'C staying in gig
Mary staying in gig
Beth staying in gig

KIMMY COXING 3 novice rowers Maria, Susan and a SPACE with
Kev staying in gig
Carole staying in gig
Mandy B staying in gig

3PM MEET FOR A  3.30PM-4.15PM ROW

DOUGLAS COXING 3 novice rowers Tim, Rosemary and Peter with
Kev
Carole
Mandy B

Re: TASTER SESSIONS SCHEDULE for Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June

Beth Udy
Hi Jackie, is the Beth down for this me? If so, afraid I'm in Wales this week, sorry! Can help out the following Saturday for the 2pm shift if there's one going out then though

Re: TASTER SESSIONS SCHEDULE for Saturday 12th/Sunday 13th June

Hi Beth
No don't worry it is not you, it is Beth ET.
If you can help when you are down that would be great but if not don't worry
Jackie x

Re: TASTER SESSION SCHEDULE for SUNDAY 13th June

Re: TASTER SESSION SCHEDULE for SUN 13th June - NEED TWO HELPERS TO ROW AT 2.30 - 3.15 PLEASE

Thank you coxes and support rowers for your wonderful  ongoing support and enthusiasm , we recruited our first new members for 15 months this weekend and more will follow thanks to you all.

All of our Open Rowers have passed their suitability test  and are very keen to to join our club ,we just need to continue to top up  their Rowing abilities for a few more weekends .

Please keep a look out for Jackies new posting due out shortly for our afternoon taster sessions on Saturday 19th and  Sunday 20 th June.
Many thanks Brian

Re: TASTER SESSION SCHEDULE for SUN 13th June - NEED TWO HELPERS TO ROW AT 2.30 - 3.15 PLEASE

Patrick W
Hi Jackie and Brian,
                               Sorry I didn't pick up this message until it was too late to respond. However can help out next weekend for either Saturday and Sunday (19th & 20th) or both if needs be.

Regards Patrick

Re: TASTER SESSION SCHEDULE for SUN 13th June - NEED TWO HELPERS TO ROW AT 2.30 - 3.15 PLEASE

HutchinsonC001
I can help out on Sunday. Claire
Claire Hutch