Swanage Lifeboat Week

robina and chris
Swanage Gig Club have invited us to take part in gig Racing.Thurs 15th Aug 6-9pm.
We would need someone to tow and leave around 2pm as launching is from 4pm.
Post if you're interested.

Re: Swanage Lifeboat Week

Brian
Kath and myself  pleased to come along. Brian

On Aug 5, 2013, at 9:50 AM, "robina & chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Swanage Gig Club have invited us to take part in gig Racing.Thurs 15th Aug 6-9pm.
We would need someone to tow and leave around 2pm as launching is from 4pm.
Post if you're interested.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Swanage-Lifeboat-Week-tp1252.html

Re: Swanage Lifeboat Week

Mike Gilbert
I can tow and row for this...

Re: Swanage Lifeboat Week

robina and chris
Sorry guys, obviusly not happening, not enough interest.